Do you know how to recharge your spiritual energy using just your hands? We, as humans, have the gift of healing.
When you think back to your childhood, when the only wounds you had were cuts on your arms and knees, you’ll see how your idea of ‘wound’ has changed over time.
You no longer mean “pain” the physical injury; rather, you mean the ones that life has inflicted on you through years of struggle and grinding.
Our bodies are such stunning work of art that allows us to function on all levels. To be at its best, our body needs to be loved, cared for, and nurtured.
It is essential to treat your body well and protect it from harm. For this reason, there is a lot of emphasis placed on maintaining a healthy diet, getting plenty of exercise, and getting a good night’s sleep.
However, we cannot ignore the spiritual side of things. Our minds, our souls also need to be healed in order to experience a fulfilled life.
Table of Contents
Why is it necessary to go into our spiritual side?
The mind and the body are fundamentally connected. Therefore, regardless of how much effort you put into taking care of your body, it will never lead to your overall well-being.
This is because you also need to pay attention to your spiritual health, which, when combined with your body, will help you shine brightly.
But, sadly, most of the time, we choose to remain ignorant about things that are unhealthy for us spiritually.
Always keep in mind that good physical health is not enough to make you healthy. Your spiritual health is equally important.
Our spiritual side is an essential component that plays an important role, it guides us through our life choices. It acts as an inner compass, leading us in the direction of self-discovery and self-development.
It is our inner voice searching for the need to connect with something greater than just ourselves.
You put in a lot of effort, but you’re not happy with the results; you live life but are not happy with it; you exercise, eat right, and take care of yourself, but you still don’t feel fresh enough. You need to seek replenishment and restoration of your spiritual health.
What are the warning signs that your mental health is starting to deteriorate?
Look for the following signs of declining spiritual health:
You are overwhelmed by negative feelings such as envy, jealousy, anger, and frustration. They’re suffocating you.
- Lack of zeal in life even if you work daily.
- Lack of sense of the meaning of life.
- Stressed out with workloads and burnouts.
- Feeling anxious and panicked.
- Lower energy.
If you want to give your spiritual energy a boost, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Find a place that is completely devoid of any noise or other sources of distraction.
- Lege dich hin oder setze dich aufrecht auf einen Stuhl. Do your best to relax.
- Take 5 deep breaths. Instead of taking shallow breaths from the chest or upper chest, one should focus on taking deep breaths straight from the belly.
Now you’re ready to start recharging your spiritual energy.
- While holding your hands in a prayer position, bring the palms and fingertips of both hands close together and let them make contact.
- Hold this hand position and bring them up so that they touch the center of your forehead (third eye chakra).
- Without breaking the pose, slowly bring both hands to the center of your chest (the heart chakra).
This will help activate two of your most powerful chakras, the third eye chakra and the heart chakra, which are located on your forehead and chest area.
- Create some warmth by gently rubbing your hands together.
- Place your warm left palm on your heart center and the other palm on your belly button.
By doing this, you will be able to recharge these two powerful chakras.
- Close your eyes slowly.
- Visualize a white healing light flowing through your hands and into your body.
- Imagine the light entering all of the different spiritual centers in your body and restoring and healing you.
- Visualize the white light traveling near your body, to the tip of your toes, and up to your head.
- You are now able to see the white light radiating from every part of your body and creating a bubble of protection around you.
- When you feel that you have received enough warm and renewing white light from your hands, slowly open your eyes.
- Move your hands out of their current positions and vigorously shake them for the next few seconds.
- If you have been lying down, slowly sit up, and if you have been sitting, stand up.
- Let your blood circulate once again, but do some stretches and freehand exercises.
- Try not to push yourself.
Take a sip from a large glass of water (don’t use any other liquids). Keep in mind to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
This simple activity can immediately restore your spiritual health. It is recommended that you practice this healing technique for 15 minutes every day for a month.
You’ll undoubtedly notice drastic changes in your feelings. It will recharge your spiritual energy.